Manufacturing >> Skills Training Program
« back to courses page
Manufacturing Skills Training Program (MSTP)
The College of Southern Nevada’s (CSN) Division of Workforce & Economic Development (DWED) offers a training program that is designed to provide foundational manufacturing skills for local employers and to meet the training requirements for the manufacturing industry. Training will involve a hybrid of online, in-class and hands on experiences. Our goal is to certify those who demonstrate mastery of the core competencies of manufacturing production.
MSTP Learning Outcomes:
- Safety & material handling
- Manufacturing processes & production
- Maintenance awareness
- Learn on a variety of training systems
- Teamwork and communication skills in manufacturing
- Preparation for a possible career in manufacturing
The program is currently at no cost to students that meet the following criteria:
- A Nevada resident
- 18 years of age at the completion of the class
- Currently not employed in the manufacturing industry
Questions? Contact MSTP or call 702-651-2696
Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and start date when e-mailing or calling 702-651-4747.