Manufacturing >> Skills Training Program
« back to courses page
Manufacturing Skills Training Program (MSTP)
The College of Southern Nevada’s (CSN) Division of Workforce & Economic Development (DWED) offers a training program that is designed to provide foundational manufacturing skills for local employers and to meet the training requirements for the manufacturing industry. Training will involve a hybrid of online, in-class and hands on experiences. Our goal is to certify those who demonstrate mastery of the core competencies of manufacturing production.
MSTP Learning Outcomes:
- Safety & material handling
- Manufacturing processes & production
- Maintenance awareness
- Learn on a variety of training systems
- Teamwork and communication skills in manufacturing
- Preparation for a possible career in manufacturing
Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the class title and start date when e-mailing or calling 702-651-4747.