This class is for individuals who have had little to no exposure to motorcycle operation but can see how much fun it could be. Participants experience a motorcycle’s primary operational characteristics, learn the different controls and perhaps experience using a clutch for the first time. THis is not a learn to ride class but some students may, will by the end of the class, ride a motorcycle for the very first time! This class is a great way to see if becoming a motorcyclist is for you.
The class gives each student more indivualized attention when interacting with the motorcycle and the coach than is available in the BRC and BRC2..
Classes are currently being conducted in the morning and last for approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
Requirements to enroll:
You must be at least 15½ years of age
- Students under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign their class waiver in person or have it notarized prior to the start of class. The waivers and Jurat can be sent on request and will be available at the beginning of the class.
- Be able to balance/ride a two-wheeled bicycle
- Be in good physical condition
- Have a basic command of the English language
- Be a Nevada resident
THE FOLLOWING CLOTHING IS REQUIRED:
- DOT approved 3/4 or full-face motorcycle helmet
- Eye protection (Glasses/Sunglasses or face shield)
- Gloves with full fingers
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long pants (jeans or similar fabric with no holes)
- Over the ankle boots with a hard sole: High heels or high top cloth athletic shoes are NOT permitted.