- Class Description: The Women’s Leadership Conference format includes keynote speeches and panel discussions at large-group sessions, small-group workshops and networking opportunities. The small-group workshops are organized based on levels of leadership development which approximate beginning, emerging and advanced leadership programming.
The programming content features multi-faceted subject matter:
If you have completed half of conference you are eligible to receive 1 CEU’s
- Insights and examples that inspire personal growth and empowerment offered by accomplished women leaders in many walks of life and renowned motivational speakers;
- Skills, practices and strategies for leadership development and career advancement taught by experts, facilitators and career coaches;
- Techniques for personal development (such as health maintenance, financial management, work-life balance, etc.);
- Community engagement; and
- Networking among conference participants who share a passion to lead in business, family and their communities.