Organizations need leaders who can do more and be more in order to succeed in today's complex environment. They need frontline leaders
with strong interpersonal skills who can get things done by mobilizing and engaging others. This foundation course helps leaders communicate effectively
so they can spark action in others.
The course teaches leaders the Interaction Essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond. Participants will develop the necessary interaction skills that are critical for leadership success, such as providing feedback on a regular basis to their team & cross functional teams, demonstrate support and empathy and model behavioral actions of value & appreciation to their employees.
Course Performance Objectives NBC:
- Reduce the cost of conflict to them and their organization
- Minimize or prevent conflict by promoting a culture of trust, mutual respect, and collaboration
- Make appropriate choices, both in words and actions, to direct situations away from possible damage and toward the discovery of new ideas and solutions
- Remove roadblocks to proactively taking action when the warning signs of conflict occur
- Successfully plan and conduct conflict resolution discussions
- Increase their engagement by 51%
- Increase productivity by 36%
- Increase quality of work by 48%
Learners who successfully complete select Interaction Management®
courses will be eligible to receive 3.5 continuing education units (CEUs).
For more information or to register by phone, please contact our main registration line at 702-651-4747.