|How to Sign-Up
Follow these REQUIRED steps.
- Create an online profile. (Click here and then click on “login/create account” )
- Select Browse, Adult Literacy and Language. Choose the Test/Orientation Event and “add to cart”
- Check out
- Attend the Registration Event as listed above on the day you selected:
- Bring your address, phone number and email address.
- Bring your Social Security or Tax Id number if available. It is not required.
- Please allow 4-5 hours to complete the test and sign-up paperwork.
Persons under 18 years of age must also bring:
Note: Class/Site placement based on placement test result and class/site availability.
- An official withdrawal slip from Clark County School District.
- Be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian to be eligible for classes through this program.
Attend the first day of class! Unused seats will be made available to waitlisted students.
- All students will compete a TABE test to determine class assignment.
- Class seats are limited and are not guaranteed.
- Students need to attend the 1st day of class to complete enrollment.
- Advisors will assist students who do not qualify with other course or site options.
- No Childcare provided during testing and class time.
- Students need to follow all CSN and site rules and regulations.
- No fees for the class or textbooks.
Contact the Sahara West Center information desk at (702) 651-4487
2409 Las Verdes Street-Building B
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
The College’s Disability Resource Center offers accommodations to help students with documented disabilities. If you require assistance, please contact one of the Disability Resource Center/Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DRC/DHH) locations:
Building D Room 116
|North Las Vegas
Building B Room 119