Location: Sahara West
This English as a Second Language class is for students that want to learn and improve their English. Students will practice reading, writing, listening, and speaking English in addition to learning how to use a computer and workplace skills.
||Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
||6:00 PM-9:00 PM
||Approximately 7-8 weeks
|Sahara West Center
2409 Las Verdes St.
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Once you have signed up online, attend CSN Sahara West (2409 Las Verdes St, Las Vegas, NV 89102) for testing anytime from 3:00pm-5:30pm on:
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Classes offered at this location
The ESL/ESL/ELA-Advanced course is a class designed to focus on vocabulary and career exploration of this career pathway while studying reading, writing, listening and speaking English skills. This class will prepare students to enroll in either the ABE 99 Reading or HSE 100 Writing for Health based on their test results.
|How to Sign-Up
Follow these REQUIRED steps.
- Create an online profile. (Click here and then click on “login/create account” )
- Select Browse, Adult Literacy and Language. Choose the Test/Orientation Event and “add to cart”
- Check out
- Attend the test and orientation event as listed above:
- Bring your address, phone number and email address.
- Bring your Social Security or Tax Id number if available. It is not required.
- Please allow 2.5-3 hours to complete the test and sign-up paperwork.
Persons under 18 years of age must also bring:
Note: Spaces are limited and are on a first come first served basis. Placement is based on test scores.
- An official withdrawal slip from Clark County School District.
- Be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian to be eligible for classes through this program.
Attend the first day of class! Unused seats will be made available to waitlisted students.
- All students will compete a test to determine class assignment.
- Class seats are limited and are not guaranteed.
- Students need to attend the 1st day of class to complete enrollment.
- Advisors will assist students who do not qualify with other course or site options.
- No Childcare provided!
- Students need to follow all CSN and site rules and regulations.
- No fees for the class or textbooks.
Contact the Sahara West Center information desk at (702) 651-4487
2409 Las Verdes Street-Building B
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
The College’s Disability Resource Center offers accommodations to help students with documented disabilities. If you require assistance, please contact one of the Disability Resource Center/Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DRC/DHH) locations:
Building D Room 116
|North Las Vegas
Building B Room 119