Students MUST PASS a written knowledge test and skills evaluation. After successfully completing the course, you will receive a completion card which you take to the DMV for your class M endorsement. The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles waives their testing for successful graduates of this course. Motorcycles are provided.
ATTENDANCE AT ALL SESSIONS IS MANDATORY. IF YOU ARE LATE, MISS A CLASS SESSION, DO NOT ATTEND or ARE DISMISSED, YOUR CLASS FEE IS FORFEITED.
THE FOLLOWING CLOTHING IS REQUIRED:
- DOT approved motorcycle helmet
- Eye protection (Glasses/Sunglasses or face shield)
- Gloves with fingers
- Long sleeved shirt or jacket
- Long pants (jeans or similar fabric)
- Over the ankle footwear (not canvas)